QLD Coastal Plumbing is dedicated to providing a safe and secure workplace for all. We guarantee that our workplace activities do not jeopardize the health and safety of our workers or stakeholders.
As a basic requirement, management complies with legal acts and regulations and aims to ensure a high degree of health and safety in the workplace.
Consistent with these objectives:
- Safety Management System is constantly being improved.
- Provides safe working conditions.
- Ensures that the plants and equipment are in good condition.
- Abides with all relevant laws and regulations, especially the Western Australian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations 1984, 1996.
- Consults with employers and other stakeholders to enhance decision-making in the areas of workplace health, welfare, and the environment.
- All staff receive continuing instruction and training.
- Maintains a safe environment for visitors and other non-employees.
- Any potentially dangerous circumstances, working conditions, accidents, or casualties are reported.
- Distributes occupational health, safety, and environment information (including this policy) to all employees and interested parties.
QLD Coastal Plumbing is working to establish a safety culture as a core value, in which every individual understands their duties and is motivated to collaborate as part of a team to achieve a common goal of eliminating all occupational injuries.